Miraz Light At Work Photography




My very first maternity session and 3 year pictures!

I had my very first maternity session about 2 weeks ago. We also did 3 year pictures for the sweet little princess !

Unfortunately, the week we had chosen was probably one of the coldest in November. It had rained continuously 2 days prior to the day of our meeting. So not only was it cold but the grass was damp as well. Little Miss I was initially shy. As her shyness wore off, she got cold and we had to have her wait in the car for Mommy to finish her pictures. So I had about 10 minutes to take her pictures.  Not as much as I'd have liked but with a model this cute even those 10 minutes proved fruitful !

Mommy on the other hand was very game. I can't wait to meet the little guy who's expected anytime in the next couple of weeks ! Here's a sneak peak at some of the pictures.




Isn't she a cutie ?? You can see she's c-o-l-d !





 The Mom is absolutely radiant and glowing !



0 comments:

Post a Comment