Miraz Light At Work Photography




Before & After Using only levels and curves | Roswell, Alpharetta, Canton, Woodstock Newborn and child Photographer

Here's a B & A from a recent session. The picture was edited in Photoshop using only Levels and Curves. I added some sharpening to the eyes at the end. The creamy skintone, like this sweet little girl has in real life was achieved simply with raising the RGB curve and adjusting the red values in the levels screen.

I have consciously been trying to shoot my pictures one stop overexposed. A slightly overexposed image, I've learnt over the course of the last 3 years, holds more data per pixel. Note that I speak of "slightly" overexposed. Not full blown highlights.

If you haven't tried using curves and levels yet, you should !

0 comments:

Post a Comment