Miraz Light At Work Photography




Easter Mini Sneak Peak - "Little L" {Woodstock, Roswell, Marietta Children's Photographer}

Last week I shot a few Easter mini sessions. Here's a sneak peak at the first one. This little guy was as shy as he was adorable and just wouldn't break the ice to pose for me. Although I had a cute Easter scene set up, I realized he wasn't going to sit there and let me take my shots. So I did the next best thing - I shot him unposed ! I put on a long lens and kept my distance and clicked away when he didn't quite expect it. Here are a few pictures showing his different moods . The only time I got smiles from him ?? Either when I put the camera away to play ball with him or when I asked him to pose with his Mommy ! Moms and beach balls are perfect recipes for getting the giggles and smiles :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment