Miraz Light At Work Photography




Before & After peek | North Metro Atlanta Newborn, Children, Family and Senior Photographer

I thought I'd share one of my favorite pictures from my last session of 2011. I was very fortunate to catch  this Super Hero face. I'm told it scares away the bad guys. Now who wouldn't want to be a damsel in distress if there's a super hero this cute who's going to come to the rescue ?

The Before & After will enable you to see the difference between getting portraits at your favorite neighborhood portrait chain and a custom portrait with a professional.

This picture was taken  indoors with very flat lighting. There was a huge chandelier above his head which worked for me as a hair light giving the lovely shine to his hair. In post processing, I brightened his face some to give it a soft glow. I then removed a red spot that looked like a bug bite on his right cheek and finally finished it off by removing the white stain from the vest and the little thread hanging from near the button. I think its the small details that go into creating a good picture.
And yes I used a nekked powered down flash to directly illuminate him. I could have thought of bouncing the flash across a wall and positioning him better and a million different other things but guess what? I would have MISSED THIS SHOT  because it was completely. impromptu.

0 comments:

Post a Comment