Miraz Light At Work Photography




Christmas Session : M's Session peeks | North Metro Atlanta Newborn, Babies and Children Photographer

With not being able to do much else today, I finally had the time to blog this session from the holidays last year ! The pictures were already delivered to the client but I got tied up with other things and they never made it to the bloggie ....

I was lucky to be shooting Miss M in her grandma's beautiful home. It was totally awesome and chic as you will see from some of my favorite peeks below ..







And in case you were wondering what my typical before and after looks here's a sample -


Yes that is my OLD camera case in the background. I now carry a new trendy backpack from Think Tank Pro. The rest of this gallery can be viewed on my website

0 comments:

Post a Comment