Miraz Light At Work Photography




Ballou Family Fall Pictures

Oh my poor neglected blog ! I have not uploaded a session here in AGES !! To rectify that, here are some sneak peeks from one of my recent fall sessions. The weather was perfect as you can tell by the outfits. It was surprisingly nice and warm ! I love every single picture from this session, but these are a few of my absolute favorites. Enjoy !


I've said time and time again, I try not to say "Cheese" or "smile" during my session and try to get genuine expressions from my clients. This session was no exceptions. These kiddos were easy to talk to and were perfect little models for me ! Check out sweet K's expression as she's on her belly with her mommy and bro !


You can find the rest of the session here

0 comments:

Post a Comment