Miraz Light At Work Photography




Rust Family | Fall Session | Woodstock Family Photography

I can't believe I am FINALLY posting these to the blog ! The session happened waaaaayyyyy back in September. Talk about the post being delayed ! But just the blog post. The pictures were shared way long ago with the client so I know they LOVED the pictures and that makes me happy !

Here are a few of my favorites.

Doesn't she have the most innocent of eyes ?


This little munchkin gave me a run around. He was crawling all over the place. And he was quick. Really really quick !



Here's my absolute favorite. She started off very reserved as you can tell from the first picture. By the end of the session, she was all a different little personality ! She was seeing some kayakers in the lake below the bridge and then turned around to tell me about them.


0 comments:

Post a Comment